What is massage therapy?
These are some of the known benefits of receiving regular bodywork treatments:
- Alleviates pain and improves range of motion.
- Helps athletes of any level prepare for and recover from strenuous workouts.
- Enhances immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
- Relaxes and softens injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Reduces spasms and cramping.
- Reduces post-surgery adhesions and swelling.
- Exercises and stretches weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Increases joint flexibility.
- Lessens depression and anxiety
- Releases endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
- Promotes tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Improves the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.
- Pumps oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.