Covid-19 Process & Procedure Overview
For patient and staff safety, we ask that you reschedule your appointment, or utilize our telehealth appointment options, if any of the following apply:
- You have had a positive Covid-19 test in the last 5 days and/or you still have strong Covid-19 symptoms
- You have a direct known exposure to Covid-19 and you have symptoms, but a negative Covid-19 test
- You have ANY cold or flu-like symptoms, including but not limited to, fever, any upper respiratory/flu-like symptoms, chills, body aches, new loss of smell or taste, nasal congestion, cough, severe headache, and/or diarrhea.
- You have a pending Covid-19 test.
- (Massage only) If you have been in close contact with a Covid-19 positive person within the last 5 days, regardless of vaccination status.
If you have symptoms of illness, we ask you reschedule your appointment a minimum of 24 hours after symptoms have resolved. If you have been exposed to a Covid-19 positive person, we ask you reschedule your MASSAGE appointment a minimum of 5 days after exposure. Testing is recommended.
These are the additional precautions we are taking to keep you, our staff and providers safe during this unprecedented time.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE:
- Wear your mask as you will not be admitted without one. We do have extras, though!
- Please use the Hand Sanitizer provided on the front porch.
- Please ask the front desk staff to reschedule your treatment if you have symptoms of illness.
Payment and Rescheduling: When your visit is over, please check in at the front desk if you need to pay and make future appointments. We can also keep your credit card on file to expedite this process.
Keeping the clinic clean and sanitized: We have instituted extra precautionary measures to ensure that viruses and other pathogens are not spread by contact with surfaces.
H13 HEPA Air Purifiers: Are in use in all treatment areas.