For patient and staff safety, we ask that you reschedule your appointment if any of the following apply:
- You have ANY cold or flu-like symptoms, including but not limited to, fever, any upper respiratory/flu-like symptoms, chills, body aches, new loss of smell or taste, nasal congestion, cough, severe headache, and/or diarrhea. Please allow a minimum of 24 hours after symptoms have resolved before returning for treatment.
- You have had a positive Covid-19 test in the last 5 days and/or you still have strong Covid-19 symptoms.
- You have a pending Covid-19 test.
When you arrive at the clinic for your appointment:
- Wear your mask as you will not be admitted without one. We do have extras, though!
- Please use the Hand Sanitizer provided at the front desk or wash your hands in the restroom.
- Please ask the front desk staff to reschedule your treatment if you have symptoms of illness.
Payment and Rescheduling: When your visit is over, please check in at the front desk if you need to pay and make future appointments. We can also keep your credit card on file to expedite this process.
Keeping the clinic clean and sanitized: We have instituted extra precautionary measures to ensure that viruses and other pathogens are not spread by contact with surfaces.
H13 HEPA Air Purifiers: Are in use in all treatment areas.