The North Portland Wellness Center Security Policy:
The North Portland Wellness Center respects our patients’ right to privacy and need for securely stored information. We have appropriate security measures in place in our clinic to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information we have collected from you. The North Portland Wellness Center does not share our patients’ information with third-party vendors.
NWPC Wellness Membership Terms and Conditions:
- A valid ID and credit card are required to obtain an NPWC Wellness Membership.
- Membership contracts are month-to-month agreements and will auto-renew every month.
- Once enrolled in an NPWC Wellness membership, your credit card will be automatically charged every 30 days (once per month).
- Your credit card will be automatically charged using our online payment processor Stripe.
- Appointments at NPWC are made on a first come, first serve basis. You are responsible for scheduling your treatments in advance to ensure you receive your preferred date, time and provider.
- You may choose to freeze your membership for up to 2 months during a period of time you wish to not receive treatment. During this time, you will not be charged the monthly membership fee and you will not be eligible to receive treatments at the membership rates. A membership may only be frozen once in a 12-month period.
- Appointments that are missed or cancelled without 24 hours notice will be forfeited and will not be rescheduled. Additional missed or cancelled appointments within the same 30-day period will result in a $50 missed appointment fee per occurrence.
- A $50 exam fee will be charged for all new acupuncture patients at their first acupuncture appointment, which is in addition to the monthly membership fee.
- Acupuncture add-on services such as cupping and/or manual therapy are NOT included in the NPWC Wellness Membership price and will be automatically charged to your credit card after your treatment if received.
- The NPWC Wellness Membership dues do not include gratuities.
- The NPWC Wellness Membership may not be used in combination with any other promotions, coupons or insurance.
- To cancel your NPWC Wellness Membership, you must provide NPWC at least 30-days written notice.
- NPWC reserves the right to cancel your NPWC Wellness Membership at any time. Excessive late canceled appointments and/or no shows may result in membership cancellation.
- NPWC reserves the right to adjust NPWC Wellness Membership prices and/or membership services with a 30-day written notice.
- NPWC Wellness Membership benefits are non-transferrable.